Monday, December 17, 2007

The downside of travel

OK, So what I failed to mention in my previous blogs on Disneyworld is that I came down with the flu on the flight home. It was a miserable trip home, I ached the whole way and was naseous. Unfortunatley (for me), it wasn't until we were only about 15 minutes from landing in Portland that I actually threw up. The good ol' barf bag really came in handy! Thanks to my dad who had one in his seat back... mine was missing. YIKES! Actually, I wish I had done that much earlier in the journey, I felt much better afterward.

However, that wasn't the end of my illness. I spent the next several days battling the bug. Even after most of the symptoms were over, I was still so exhausted; I assume this was mostly from not being able to eat hardly anything over the course of about 2-3 days.

On the bright side, I gave all those people sitting around me on the plane something to talk about with their friends and co-workers the next day! I aim to entertain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ewwwww!

Anonymous said...

ps its me by the way, maria...
:-)
Forgot my blogger id...